How much does a Refrigerator Weigh?
Before the appearance of the refrigerator, people used ice cubes in order to conserve different products. The principle of maintaining a lower temperature than the ambient temperature was discovered by Carl von Linde. The cooling effect when referred to the refrigerator is obtained through a cycle of condensation and evaporation of a chemical compound, usually Freon or propane. The refrigerator is a contemporary invention among kitchen appliances and it can be found in many styles such as traditional style, side by side and French door style. A refrigerator weighs around 91 kg.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California