How much does a Rat Weigh?
There are 56 species of small rodents, that are called rats. These are harmful animals both for plants and for people, being carriers of some diseases. For example the Egyptian rat is known to be particularly harmful because of the damage they cause and the dangerous germs as a virtual carrier of serious diseases such as plague, leprosy, typhus and rabies. Water rats cause damage by gnawing the roots of trees and forest trees. Usually, adult rats weigh between 250 and 500 grams.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California