How much does a Publishing Editor make per Year? Average Publishing Editor Salary Range
A job as a publishing editor allows you to earn a healthy wage in exchange for reading books and making minor corrections. But exactly how much does a publishing editor make? The salary range for most publishing editor jobs is between $36,000 per year (the general starting salary) and $48,000 per year, with an average salary of $43,000.
+by Margaret Walker on Fri, 10/08/2010 - 02:19
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
Are you excited for Avatar 2?
I already dyed my skin blue in anticipation!
I think I'll wait for the reviews
I prefer movies about puppies and kittens!
Total votes: 5962
- Legal Distinction between Selling and Licensing a Product
- What is the Average Cost of a Toys R Us Franchise? Average Toys R Us Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Macys Franchise? Average Macys Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Sams Club Franchise? Average Sams Club Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Borders Franchise? Average Borders Franchise Price