How much does a Publishing Agent make per Year? Average Literary Agent Salary Range
A career as a literary publishing agent can be a great way to earn a living if you have good taste in books and a good sense for marketing. The bottom 25% of publishing agents earned a median salary of $24,000 per year, while the general average literary agent salary is about $54,000 per year. The most successful publishing agents can earn as much as $68,000 per year, or much more if they are lucky enough to work with a best-selling book. Remember that literary agents earn much of their salary based upon commissions, which can be anywhere from 5% to 25%.
+by Margaret Walker on Fri, 10/08/2010 - 02:17
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
Are you excited for Avatar 2?
I already dyed my skin blue in anticipation!
I think I'll wait for the reviews
I prefer movies about puppies and kittens!
Total votes: 5962
- Legal Distinction between Selling and Licensing a Product
- What is the Average Cost of a Toys R Us Franchise? Average Toys R Us Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Macys Franchise? Average Macys Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Sams Club Franchise? Average Sams Club Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Borders Franchise? Average Borders Franchise Price