How much does a Professional Rugby Player make per Year? Average Annual Rugby League Salary Range
Rugby is quickly working its way through the ranks of professional sports. Ever wonder what the players earn for a salary? The average annual pay for a professional rugby player is about $500,000. The general salary range is between $65,000 and $11 million. For the most part, US players make the lower end of the salary spectrum, while European players earn the big bucks. This is because US interest in the game is minimal, due to the presence of the NFL.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary