How much does a Professional Pool Player make per Year? Average Annual Pro Pool Shark Salary Range
Pool has only been a spectator sport for a short time. Still, salaries of professional pool players can be quite high. The average salary of a good pool player is $34,000, and may range from $21,000 to $95,000. When legal betting comes into the picture, the numbers can climb even higher, or shrink just as easily. The prize for winning the 8-ball world championship is $60,000. Winning other such prizes and gaining corporate endorsements can easily supplement a pro pool player’s salary into something very comfortable indeed.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary