How much does a Professional Polo Player make per Year? Average Annual Salary Range
Polo has started to take off recently in terms of popularity. But how much do the players make? The average professional polo player earns a salary of $142,000 per year. Individual salaries can range from anywhere between $73,000 and $500,000. The most prestigious players can even break $1 million. Many pro polo players supplement their salary through managing polo clubs and teaching the sport as well as horseback riding. Others train and sell polo ponies.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary