How much does a Professional Poker Player make per Year? Average Annual Pro Card Sharp Salary Range
Poker is the king of card games. It is also steadily rising in popularity as a professional spectator sport. If you have ever wondered how much these card sharps make on an annual basis, then look no further. The average professional card player pulls in about $73,000 per year. Due to the fickle and often capricious nature of professional gambling, pro poker player salaries often change dramatically from year to year. The general salary range is between $14,300 to $250,000, but can also result in losing your shirt if you have a bad year. The top players in the world can rake in millions of dollars in a single game if they play their cards right.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary