How much does a Professional Olympic Athlete make per Year? Average Annual Pro Olympian Salary Range
The Olympic Games are continuing a tradition that has been around since the days of the ancient Greeks. Every new event brings in more and more spectators to the games. As popularity waxes, sponsoring companies are willing to pay higher and higher salaries for top performing players. As a result, the average salary for a professional Olympic athlete is $350,000. The range in salaries for these athletes is between $175,000 and $7.5 million. Many sponsors offer bonuses for earning medals. They offer $30,000 to $100,000 for a gold medal, $15,000 to $65,000 for a silver, and $10,000 to $45,000 for a bronze.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary