How much does a Professional NLL Lacrosse Player make per Year? Average Annual Salary Range
In recent years, lacrosse has gained steadily in popularity. With this in mind, salaries have tended to remain stagnant for the most part. The average pay for an NLL lacrosse player is $14,000. Top players earn as much as $25,000. First year players make about $400 per game. With 16 games played per year, their income is about $6,400. While these numbers might seem low, remember that lacrosse is usually a part-time job as well as for fun. What better way to earn extra income than to play the sport you love?
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary