How much does a Professional NHL Hockey Player make per Year? Average Annual Pro NHL Ice Hockey Salary Range
Hockey is making a big comeback in the world of sports these days. With ice hockey on the rise, many are asking for pro hockey salary numbers. The average player in the NHL earns a solid $4.3 million per year. In general exact pay depends upon years of play, which team you play for, and your level of skill. Star players earn as high as $11.4 million, the maximum salary cap as imposed by league administration. Lower ranking players earn about $1.3 million per year.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary