How much does a Professional Major League Baseball Umpire make per Year? Average Annual Big League/MLB Ump/Referee Salary Range
Major League Baseball umpires have a true dream job, getting paid to watch great games up close. But what kind of salaries do they earn? The average annual salary of a major league baseball umpire is $123,000 per year. For refereeing a 162 game season, umpires can earn a salary ranging between $95,000 and $186,000. Add in another $50,000 for expenses as well as full coverage of first class flights across the country.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary