How much does a Professional Formula One Race Car Driver make per Year? Average Annual Formula 1 Racer Salary Range
Formula One Racing has hit an all-time high in popularity in recent years, and the drivers have seen a corresponding increase in their salaries. The average Formula One driver earns between $100,000 and $2 million. The top 10 drivers, on the other hand earn between $4.5 and $51 million per year. Much of this money is in the form of endorsements and advertising deals, with the rest from private sponsorship and prize money.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary