How much does a Professional Diver make per Year? Average Professional Scuba Diver Salary Range
Working as a professional scuba diver is a thrilling and invigorating job, but how much does it pay? Individual salaries may vary greatly, depending almost entirely upon your employer, skill, and years of experience, resulting in a salary range of between $18,000 and $103,000 per year. In general, if you have a few years of experience and are working for a midsized company, then the average salary is about $68,000 per year.
+by Margaret Walker on Mon, 10/04/2010 - 00:48
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
Are you excited for Avatar 2?
I already dyed my skin blue in anticipation!
I think I'll wait for the reviews
I prefer movies about puppies and kittens!
Total votes: 5962
- Legal Distinction between Selling and Licensing a Product
- What is the Average Cost of a Toys R Us Franchise? Average Toys R Us Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Macys Franchise? Average Macys Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Sams Club Franchise? Average Sams Club Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Borders Franchise? Average Borders Franchise Price