How much does a Professional Bowler make per Year? Average Annual NBL/PBA Bowling Salary Range
Bowling has only recently started to become a spectator sport, attracting endorsement deals from corporations. The average salary of a professional bowler is between $6,000 and $20,000 for member of the NBL. The PBA sees similar salary numbers. In general, most players do it to supplement a full-time job. However, top players can easily break $100,000 from sponsorships, with the highest salaries being about $3.4 million.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary