How much does a Prison Guard make per Year? Average Prison Guard Salary Range
If you are considering a job as a prison guard, then an important consideration is always the issue of salary. So exactly how much does a prison guard make per year? The overall range in salaries for prison guards is between $27,000 and $42,000. This puts the general average at right around $34,000 per year, with slightly higher salaries being more common at larger facilities.
+by Margaret Walker on Thu, 09/30/2010 - 04:36
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
Are you excited for Avatar 2?
I already dyed my skin blue in anticipation!
I think I'll wait for the reviews
I prefer movies about puppies and kittens!
Total votes: 5962
- Legal Distinction between Selling and Licensing a Product
- What is the Average Cost of a Toys R Us Franchise? Average Toys R Us Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Macys Franchise? Average Macys Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Sams Club Franchise? Average Sams Club Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Borders Franchise? Average Borders Franchise Price