How much does a Police Training Officer make per year? Average Annual Salary 2010
The average annual pay of a law enforcement training officer is $54,000 per year in 2010. In addition to their yearly salary, law enforcement training officers are usually also equipped with a full benefits package that includes dental and medical insurance plans. Law enforcement training officers require many years of experience on the police force before they can take up the position of training officer. A high level of personal and social discipline are required to take up this important job, as well as a spotless police service record and sometimes teaching experience as well.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary