How much does a Police Sergeant make per Year? Average Police Sergeant Salary Range
The role of a sergeant is a crucial one in any police force, serving as an intermediate commanding officer on the tactical level of police affairs. In exchange for carrying out these vital functions, police sergeants are paid an excellent salary, an average of just over $63,000 per year. The lower end of the pay scale earns about $56,000 per year, while top earners at larger police stations take in as much as $71,000 per year.
+by Margaret Walker on Thu, 09/30/2010 - 04:30
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
Are you excited for Avatar 2?
I already dyed my skin blue in anticipation!
I think I'll wait for the reviews
I prefer movies about puppies and kittens!
Total votes: 5962
- Legal Distinction between Selling and Licensing a Product
- What is the Average Cost of a Toys R Us Franchise? Average Toys R Us Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Macys Franchise? Average Macys Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Sams Club Franchise? Average Sams Club Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Borders Franchise? Average Borders Franchise Price