How much does a Police Captain make per Year? Average Police Captain Salary Range
Police captains are tasked with a great responsibility over their men and their communities. Becoming a police captain is a long and arduous process, but there is a great deal of prestige, influence, and an excellent salary waiting at the end. The average salary for police captains is $108,000, with the range in salaries falling anywhere from $92,000 to as much as $136,000 per year.
+by Margaret Walker on Thu, 09/30/2010 - 04:32
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
Are you excited for Avatar 2?
I already dyed my skin blue in anticipation!
I think I'll wait for the reviews
I prefer movies about puppies and kittens!
Total votes: 5962
- Legal Distinction between Selling and Licensing a Product
- What is the Average Cost of a Toys R Us Franchise? Average Toys R Us Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Macys Franchise? Average Macys Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Sams Club Franchise? Average Sams Club Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Borders Franchise? Average Borders Franchise Price