How much does a Physicist make per Year? Average Physicist Salary Range
Physics is an essential part of many aspects of the modern economic system, which provides physicists with a higher than average level of job security and a correspondingly healthy salary. How much does a physicist make per year? Salaries in this field can vary dramatically depending upon who your employer is, but the average physicist salary is just over $51,000 per year. The salary range for physicist is between $47,000 and $55,000, although this is expected to rise over the next decade.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary