How much does a Physician make per Year? Average Physician Salary
A career as a physician is among the most profitable and secure of jobs available in current times. The demand for skilled doctors is never lessened by economic problems and other issues that often wipe out other job markets. So how much does the physician make per year? If you examine the median salary figures for physicians, the average comes to approximately $161,000 per year. When taking into account more specific individual factors, the range expands to anywhere from $142,000-$188,000 or more.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary