How much does a Physical Therapist make per Year? Average Annual Personal Trainer Salary Range 2010
A physical therapist earns an average salary of $70,500 per year in 2010. Specific salaries for physical therapists rely largely upon these factors: years of experience, employer, and special skills. A physical therapist with less than two years of experience and no special skills earns an average of $65,000 per year. A physical therapist working for a larger employer or with more years of experience can easily earn well over $80,000 per year.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary