How much does a Phlebotomist make per Year? Average Phlebotomist Salary
A career as a phlebotomist is an excellent choice for anyone who has an interest in helping others and would like to enjoy the benefits of a medical careers high job security but without the headache of medical school. So how much does a phlebotomist make per year? When looking at salary poll data gathered from thousands of workers from around the country, the median figure for phlebotomist salaries is $34,000 per year. On average, about 90% of phlebotomist earn a salary that lies within the range of between $23,000 and $56,000 per year.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary