How much does a Pharmacy Technician make per Year? Average Pharmacy Tech Salary
The position of pharmacy technician offers the unique advantage of the high job security found among medical professions without the need for expensive and time-consuming training in medical school. So how much does a pharmacy technician make per year? In the majority of cases, the average pharmacy tech salary is $26,000 per year. However, as with most professions, the range and salary can vary greatly from this figure but is often between the two extremes of $19,000 and $29,000 per year.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary