How much does a Perinatologist make per Year? Average Perinatologist Salary Range
Perinatology is a field that has been seeing increased prominence in the medical community in recent times. As a result salaries have also seen corresponding increases. How much does a perinatologist make per year? The average salary in this field is generally a little more than $263,000 per year. The starting salary for perinatologists is just over $200,000 per year, while the most experienced practitioners can earn well over $300,000 salaries.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary