How much does a Paramedic make per Year? Average Paramedic Salary
If you have a desire to save the lives of others and really make a difference in the world, then a career as a paramedic could be exactly what you’re looking for. But how much does a paramedic make per year? When looking at data collated from a variety of salary survey sources, the median salary among paramedics is $64,000 per year. The vast majority of salary quotes in the field of paramedics are between $49,000 per year and $87,000 per year, although some may lie outside of this range.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary