How much does a Paralegal make per Year? Average Annual Salary Range 2010
The average yearly pay for a paralegal in 2010 is $43,000 per year. With less than one year of experience, a paralegal will generally make between $27,000 and $39,000 per year. With 10 years or more of experience on the job, paralegals can make up to $67,000 per year or more. In general, paralegal salary is determined primarily by years of experience, employer, and specialized skills.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary