How much does a Painter make per Year? Average Annual Salary Range 2010
The average salary of a painter in 2010 is $46,500 per year. In most cases, a painter’s salary will fall between $20,000 and $89,000 per year. As with any profession, a painter’s years of experience, quality of portfolio, level of skill, and size and wealth of employer all figure prominently in determining their individual salary. A highly skilled and famous painter can earn several hundred thousand dollars per year.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary