How much does a Nursing Assistant make per Year? Average Nursing Assistant Salary
Careers that retain a high degree of job security are hard to find these days. That is unless you are looking within the medical sector. A landing a hospital job can be near impossible without extensive medical training and expensive degrees. One exception to this general rule is the position of nursing assistant. So how much does a nursing assistant make per year? The general average salary for nursing assistants is $26,000 per year, with a standard range lying between $23,000 and $33,000 per year.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary