How much does a Newspaper Editor make per Year? Average Newspaper Editor Salary Range
When considering a career as a newspaper editor, is important to know all the facts when it comes to salary and advancement. First off, the entry-level salary for most editor positions on small and medium-sized newspapers is about $28,000 per year. With a larger paper or after some years of experience, the salaries rise to $37,000 per year, the general average salary for such a position. Top paid newspaper editors earn as much as $50,000 per year or more, particularly if they work for a large and successful paper.
+by Margaret Walker on Fri, 10/08/2010 - 02:19
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
Are you excited for Avatar 2?
I already dyed my skin blue in anticipation!
I think I'll wait for the reviews
I prefer movies about puppies and kittens!
Total votes: 5962
- Legal Distinction between Selling and Licensing a Product
- What is the Average Cost of a Toys R Us Franchise? Average Toys R Us Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Macys Franchise? Average Macys Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Sams Club Franchise? Average Sams Club Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Borders Franchise? Average Borders Franchise Price