How much does a NASCAR Driver make per Year? Average Annual Professional Race Car Driver Salary Range
NASCAR drivers have a real dream job. They get to take the top-of-the-line cars out for the ultimate spin every day and get paid for doing it. But how much is that pay? The average annual salary of a NASCAR driver is $1.5 million. In addition to this, NASCAR drivers also are at an additional 30 to 50% of what they win during races. You can even add to this corporate endorsements and merchandise for even higher earnings. Some NASCAR drivers also manage their own racing teams. Put this all together, and you have a very high salary indeed. Dale Earnhardt, for example, earned more than $45 million in 2005 alone.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary