How much does a Music Composer make per Year? Average Professional Composer Salary Range
If you have a talent for writing music, a career as a professional music composer can pay you very well for doing what you love. Looking at salary data collected from numerous music composers, the overall average for composing salaries is $35,000 per year, with a typical salary range of between $26,000 and $64,000 per year. You should also remember that if you have a particular talent for writing powerful and original music, then the most famous music composers can earn millions of dollars.
+by Margaret Walker on Mon, 10/04/2010 - 00:48
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
Are you excited for Avatar 2?
I already dyed my skin blue in anticipation!
I think I'll wait for the reviews
I prefer movies about puppies and kittens!
Total votes: 5962
- Legal Distinction between Selling and Licensing a Product
- What is the Average Cost of a Toys R Us Franchise? Average Toys R Us Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Macys Franchise? Average Macys Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Sams Club Franchise? Average Sams Club Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Borders Franchise? Average Borders Franchise Price