How much does a Movie/Film Critic make per Year? Average Annual Salary Range 2010
The average salary of a movie critic is $87,000 per year in 2010. The salary range of movie critics varies dramatically depending upon factors such as fame, employer, and location. A well known movie critic working for a big-name newspaper such as the New York Times can make well over $500 per word and up to $130,000 a year or more. On the other hand, a freelance writer with under three years of experience will make less than a dollar per word and generally between $35,000 and $50,000 per year.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary