How much does a Medical Examiner make per year? Average Annual Salary 2010
The average annual salary for a medical examiner working in a medium-size city with an average crime rate is $145,000 per year in 2010. In a larger city with a higher crime rate the salary can go much higher. With higher levels of expertise and more experience a medical examiner can make upwards of $230,000 per year. The specifics of a medical Center salary to live largely upon several factors including which state is employing them, the crime rate, the size of the city, and a few other factors. A full or partial benefits package is often included as well.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary