How much does a Masseuse/Massage Therapist make per year? Masseuse salary
The average pay for a licensed massage therapist is $29,000 a year. A variety of factors coming to play to determine more specific salaries. A starting masseuse lacking experience can expect to make less, usually around $22,000 a year. A highly experienced or prestigious masseuse can make much more, sometimes upwards of $80,000 a year. Running your own massage parlor or spa can be very profitable, often earning well over $100,000 a year. Massage therapists who are also experts in aromatherapy and alternative medicine can expect a sizeable bonus to their salary as well as enhanced opportunities with richer clientele and the connections that come with that. The massage therapy industry is growing at a higher rate than the average business type and thus is a very good field to go into right now. You might also be interested in our articles on masseuse education requirements, the list of top massage therapy schools, the cost of beauty school and our guide to paying for Beauty School.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary