How much does a Makeup Artist make per Year? Average Makeup Artist Salary Range
If you are considering a career as a makeup artist and you should know that the job outlook in this industry is actually quite good, providing a nice balance between job security and salary. Looking at salary data collected over the last five years, the overall average makeup artist salary is $42,000 per year. With that said, specific factors can cause individual sellers to fluctuate anywhere between $31,000 and $57,000 per year.
+by Margaret Walker on Mon, 10/04/2010 - 00:47
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
Are you excited for Avatar 2?
I already dyed my skin blue in anticipation!
I think I'll wait for the reviews
I prefer movies about puppies and kittens!
Total votes: 5962
- Legal Distinction between Selling and Licensing a Product
- What is the Average Cost of a Toys R Us Franchise? Average Toys R Us Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Macys Franchise? Average Macys Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Sams Club Franchise? Average Sams Club Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Borders Franchise? Average Borders Franchise Price