How much does a Line Cook make per Year? Average Line Cook Salary Range
The job of a line cook can be difficult and stressful, but it makes for an excellent starting place when entering into the food industry. Skilled line cooks are often promoted to higher positions, as it is a good place to show off your culinary ability. In general, the range in pay is relatively small, between $20,000 and $26,000 in the majority of cases. Looking at all available salary data, the average per line cooks is approximately $23,000 per year.
+by Margaret Walker on Fri, 10/01/2010 - 03:31
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
Are you excited for Avatar 2?
I already dyed my skin blue in anticipation!
I think I'll wait for the reviews
I prefer movies about puppies and kittens!
Total votes: 5962
- Legal Distinction between Selling and Licensing a Product
- What is the Average Cost of a Toys R Us Franchise? Average Toys R Us Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Macys Franchise? Average Macys Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Sams Club Franchise? Average Sams Club Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Borders Franchise? Average Borders Franchise Price