How much does a Letter Weigh?
A letter helps two people living at a distance from each other to communicate. The text of a letter has no limit. Sometimes, after the sender has finished the letter, he is reminded of something important and adds the information at the end, in a fragment called postscript, a term which comes from Latin and that is shortened PS. According to an established relationship of the sender with the receiver, the letter can be family, friendly, love and official. Usually an average letter weighs one ounce.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California