How much does a Legal Secretary make per Year? Average Legal Secretary Salary
The employment niche of legal secretary is one that is constantly expanding, along with the demand for lawyers as a whole. As such, a career as a legal secretary can be particularly profitable as well as secure. But how much is a legal secretary make per year? Looking at median salaries, the average annual pay for a legal secretary is $46,000 per year. More specifically, however, salaries of individuals may vary greatly according to override any of determining factors such as the local cost of living, the size of the law firm, and special skills. Taking that into account, the range of salary is often between $29,000 and $57,000 per year.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary