How much does a Labor and Delivery Nurse make per Year? Average Labor and Delivery Nurse Salary Range
There is always been a strong demand for skilled labor and delivery nurses, now more so than ever. This translates into a heightened level of job security as well as a healthy salary available to those who qualified. Starting salaries among labor and delivery nurse positions are usually about $43,000 per year, with the overall average higher at $64,000 per year. The most experienced labor and delivery nurses can earn upwards of $102,000 per year, given the right employer.
+by Margaret Walker on Fri, 10/01/2010 - 03:30
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
Are you excited for Avatar 2?
I already dyed my skin blue in anticipation!
I think I'll wait for the reviews
I prefer movies about puppies and kittens!
Total votes: 5962
- Legal Distinction between Selling and Licensing a Product
- What is the Average Cost of a Toys R Us Franchise? Average Toys R Us Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Macys Franchise? Average Macys Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Sams Club Franchise? Average Sams Club Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Borders Franchise? Average Borders Franchise Price