How much does a Hotel Maid make per Year? Average Motel Maid Salary Range
When considering a position as a hotel maid, you will no doubt want to know the overall salary statistics for such a job. First off, you should know that the typical starting salary for a full time job as a motel or hotel maid is about $17,000 per year. Looking at all employees, the overall average salary is about $21,000 per year. Higher paying positions generally have salaries of about $24,000 per year or more.
+by Margaret Walker on Sat, 10/02/2010 - 20:52
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
Are you excited for Avatar 2?
I already dyed my skin blue in anticipation!
I think I'll wait for the reviews
I prefer movies about puppies and kittens!
Total votes: 5962
- Legal Distinction between Selling and Licensing a Product
- What is the Average Cost of a Toys R Us Franchise? Average Toys R Us Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Macys Franchise? Average Macys Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Sams Club Franchise? Average Sams Club Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Borders Franchise? Average Borders Franchise Price