How much does a Homicide Detective make per Year? Average Detective Salary
If you have an interest in criminal investigation and a keen mind for details and working with other people, then a career as a homicide detective could be just what you’re looking for. So how much does a homicide detective make per year? Specific figures are often highly dependent upon the employing police force as well as certain local considerations such as the cost of living. With that said, the median salary among homicide detectives is $66,000 per year, while more specific salaries are often within the range of between $45,000 and $78,000 per year.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary