How much does a High School Principal make per Year? Average High School Principal Salary Range
A career as a high school principal has many benefits, including a healthy number of job openings, long paid vacations and weekends, and full benefits. But how much does a high school principal make in a year? The lowest paid high school principals (generally for smaller schools in rural areas) earn about $32,000 per year as a starting salary. The average overall is about $46,000 per year, while larger urban high schools pay as much as $68,000 per year or more.
+by Margaret Walker on Fri, 10/08/2010 - 02:20
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
Are you excited for Avatar 2?
I already dyed my skin blue in anticipation!
I think I'll wait for the reviews
I prefer movies about puppies and kittens!
Total votes: 5962
- Legal Distinction between Selling and Licensing a Product
- What is the Average Cost of a Toys R Us Franchise? Average Toys R Us Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Macys Franchise? Average Macys Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Sams Club Franchise? Average Sams Club Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Borders Franchise? Average Borders Franchise Price