How much does a Head Chef make per Year? Average Head Chef Salary
The position of head chef is a highly prestigious one that carries with it both the duties of a chef and manager of the kitchen. So how much does a head chef make per year? When consulting a range of salary data accumulated through surveys carried out throughout the country, the median salary among head chefs is $64,000 per year. In the majority of cases, specific salaries lie within the range of $43,000 to as high as $78,000 per year or more.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary