How much does a Gypsy Fortune Teller make per Year? Average Annual Salary Range
Gypsy fortune tellers have always been a subject of mystery perhaps even a stereotype and get right down to it. But how much do these enigmatic individuals earn as a salary for their strange profession? While Gypsy fortune tellers do not usually have a fixed income, they tend to earn a generous fee for every show they put on. This fee can be anywhere from $150-$1200 per show, and with anything from 20 to 600 shows per year, a gypsy fortune teller can make an excellent living indeed. The average annual income of a gypsy fortune teller is about $36,000 per year. In general, gypsy fortune tellers earn more depending on their fame and where they put on their shows.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary