How much does a Geneticist make per Year? Average Geneticist Salary Range
Though relatively new field compared with the rest of medicine, genetics has seen increased focus over recent years and so the related salaries have as well. So how much does a geneticist make per year? The average geneticist starting salary is a little over $45,000 per year, but more experienced individuals in the field can earn as high as $96,000 per year or more. These soft average geneticist salary is approximately $85,000 per year, although it is expected to rise steadily over the next 10 years.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary