How much does a Funeral Director make per Year? Average Funeral Director Salary Range
If you are considering a career as a funeral director, then you should know that while you are performing a vital role for the community, you will also be earning a good salary at the same time. The typical salary range for funeral directors is $38,000 to $59,000 per year. Most funeral directors earn something close to $49,000 per year, the average salary for this line of work.
+by Margaret Walker on Mon, 10/11/2010 - 05:51
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
Are you excited for Avatar 2?
I already dyed my skin blue in anticipation!
I think I'll wait for the reviews
I prefer movies about puppies and kittens!
Total votes: 5962
- Legal Distinction between Selling and Licensing a Product
- What is the Average Cost of a Toys R Us Franchise? Average Toys R Us Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Macys Franchise? Average Macys Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Sams Club Franchise? Average Sams Club Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Borders Franchise? Average Borders Franchise Price