How much does a Forensics Evidence Technician make per year? Average Annual Salary 2010
In 2010, the average yearly pay for an evidence technician is $32,000 per year. This average is most closely based upon personnel with 1 to 3 years of experience on the job and an average level of expertise. Experts in this field with more than 10 years of training can expect up to three times this salary and sometimes more. Forensics evidence technicians have different education requirements depending on state laws and police department policies.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary