How much does a Forensic Autopsy Technician make per year? Average Annual Salary 2010
The average annual salary in 2010 for a forensic autopsy technician is $57,000 per year. In addition to this yearly salary, most forensic autopsy technicians are also given a full benefits package including medical and dental insurance. In general, the more years of training and expertise that an autopsy technician has, the more pay that they will make. A forensic autopsy technician with more than seven years of on-the-job training can expect to make up to $100,000 per year or more.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary