How much does a Food Server make per Year? Average Food Server Salary Range
The work of a food server may be hard at times, but a lack of educational restrictions and a great opportunity for potential earnings generally make jobs in this line of work excellent. The base salary range for food serving positions is between $16,000 and $32,000 per year, and the average salary is $24,000 per year. With that said, usually the majority of a food server’s income is from customer tips, which can double or even triple their normal salary.
+by Margaret Walker on Mon, 10/11/2010 - 05:51
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
Are you excited for Avatar 2?
I already dyed my skin blue in anticipation!
I think I'll wait for the reviews
I prefer movies about puppies and kittens!
Total votes: 5962
- Legal Distinction between Selling and Licensing a Product
- What is the Average Cost of a Toys R Us Franchise? Average Toys R Us Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Macys Franchise? Average Macys Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Sams Club Franchise? Average Sams Club Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Borders Franchise? Average Borders Franchise Price